Arturia KeyStep USB MIDI Controller
KeyStep is a new breed of portable musical tool combining the functionalities of a keyboard controller with a polyphonic step sequencer to control both analog and digital devices. Keystep is the perfect performance controller in a compact package.
KeyStep was imagined and designed to become the modern musician’s trump-card.
KeyStep will give an unprecedented magnitude to your live sessions.
KeyStep will transform the way you make music right out of the box, but if you want to go one step further in personalizing your setup, you can use the MIDI Control Center.
- - Arturia’s own Slimkey keybed with velocity and aftertouch
- - Arpeggiator mode:
- *Up, down, inclusive, exclusive, 3 random modes, note order, double up, double down modes
- - Sequencer mode:
- *8 polyphonic step-sequences with Rest, Tie, and Legato note entry
- - Rate control and tap tempo:
- *REC, PLAY, and STOP buttons for performance control over the sequencer and arpeggiator
- - Octave controls for keyboard and arpeggiator
- - Sustain HOLD button
- - Sustain pedal jack
- - Chord play mode
- - SHIFT button selection:
- *MIDI channel selection, GATE time, SWING values
- - DC jack for standalone operation
- - USB MIDI connects to computers and our MCC editor
- - MIDI in/out ports
- - Sync i/o ports:
- *Supports 1 pulse per step, 2 PPQ (Korg Volca), 24 PPQ DIN sync, 48 PPQ DIN sync
- - Sync select switches:
- *Internal, USB, MIDI, Clock
- - CV/GATE outputs:
- *CV supports 1Volt per octave, Volt>Hz modes, Gate output 5V or 12V for modern or vintage gear support
- *CV Velo/Aftertouch/Modwheel output
- - Capacitive-touch pitch bend and mod wheels
- - Each sequence can have 64 steps, each step can have up to 8 notes
- - Low power; can be powered by Apple iPad® (camera connection kit required)