ARTURIA MiniFuse2 White
MiniFuse 2 is an easy-to-use audio & MIDI interface that gives you pro-grade sound quality, smart connectivity, and a curated selection of the industry’s best creative software. From guitar tracking to podcast recording, this is your solution for every type of audio creation.
- - Portable, bus-powered 2-in/2-out USB-C audio interface
- - 2 mic/instrument/line combo preamps with phantom power
- - 1 headphone output with independent volume control and input/USB mix knob
- - Traditional 5-pin MIDI I/O for synths, drum machines, and MIDI-enabled processors
- - 1 stereo virtual loopback channel for capturing computer audio — great for content creators!
- - Supports 44.1/48/88.2/96/192kHz sample rate
- - Fully USB 2.0 compatible
- - Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- - Form factor: Desktop
- - Simultaneous I/O: 2 x2
- - Number of Preamps: 2 x mic
- - Phantom Power: 2 channels
- - A/D Resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- - Effects: Arturia Software FX (reverb, preamp, tape echo, chorus)
- - Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line)
- - Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TRS
- - Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- - MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
- - USB: 1 x USB-C, 1 x Type A
- - Software: Ableton Live Lite, Analog Lab Intro, Auto-Tune (3-month subscription), GUITAR RIG 6 LE, Splice (3-month subscription)
- - OS Requirements-Mic: OS x 10.10 or later
- - OS Requirements-PC: Window 7 SPI or later
- - Bus Powered: Yes
- - Height: 1.65"
- - Width: 7.9"
- - Depth: 3.9"
- - Weight: 1.1 lbs