ERNIE Ball Earthwood Phosphor Bronze Medium Light 12-54
Ernie Ball Earthwood Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings are made from 92% copper, 7.7% tin, 0.3% phosphorus wire wrapped around tin plated hex shaped steel core wire. These guitar strings have a light orange, gold color and provide a mellow, ringing sound, with excellent clarity.
- - Acoustic Guitar Strings, Phosphor Bronze, Gauge: 12, 16, 24, 32, 44, 54
- - Rich expressive sound with excellent clarity
- - Made in California, U.S.A. Featuring the finest and freshest materials.
- - Made from 92% copper, 7.7% tin, 0.3% phosphorus wire
- - Element Shield Packaging Prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- - Previously sold as Regular Slinky Acoustic