JAMES NELIGAN Electro Acoustic Guitar Mahogany Doghair
Cutaway acoustic-electric auditorium guitar with solid mahogany top, Yakisugi series
Smaller in size than it's dreadnought cousin, auditorium style acoustic guitars offer equal measures of comfort and functionality, without losing projection. Popular among folk players, these models are perfect for finger-picking and can find their way around every register to achieve great presence.
The Yakisugi line features a unique doghair finish, reminding us the beautiful effect that Yakisugi technic gives to the wood. The ancestral Japanese method is used to preserve wood, and specifically used by Whisky barrel makers, it gives substance and flavor during maturation process ; same as dog hair finish which, by his beauty, will help you to create your own sound universe !
- - Top: Solid mahogany
- - Back and sides: Selected mahogany
- - Neck: Mahognay, C profile, black high gloss finish
- - Fingerboard: Walnut
- - Bridge: Walnut
- - Nut and saddle: Black TusQ
- - Soundhole rosette: Black and white line decal
- - Binding: White cream ABS
- - Machine heads: Diecast, black
- - Strings: D'Addario
- - Electronics: Fishman Sonitone active preamp with under saddle Sonitone pickup, soundhole mounted volume and tone controls and side mount battery box with 6.35 mm (1/4") jack output
- - Finish: Doghair, high gloss