The Kala Satin Mahogany Series Ukulele offer a full-bodied tone with plenty of "Sweet Highs" and "Mellow Lows" that combine for a full, rich sound. The KA-15T is the entry into the Satin Mahogany series, but don't let the price fool you. Featuring a laser-engraved rosette and the same excellent quality build as the more expensive ukuleles in the line, this ukulele is a perfect go-to for beginning and advanced players. Tuning won't be an issue with the GraphTech NuBone nut and saddle and Aquila Super Nylgut strings on board.
This package provides some excellent savings! Includes KA-15T tenor ukulele, UB-T gig bag, clip-on tuner, set of strings, and strap
- - Size: Tenor
- - Top: Mahogany
- - Back & Sides: Mahogany
- - Binding: NA
- - Finish: Satin
- - Neck: Mahogany
- - Fingerboard: Walnut
- - Nut & Saddle: GraphTech NuBone®
- - Headstock: Standard
- - Strings: Aquila Super Nylgut®
- - Scale Length: 16.968"
- - Overall Instrument Length: 26.062"
- - Body Length: 11.812"
- - Number of Frets: 18
- - Width at Upper Bout: 7.062"
- - Width at Lower Bout: 9.25"
- - Width at Waist: 5.562"
- - Body Depth: 3.121"
- - Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1.39"
- - Fingerboard Width at Neck/body joint: 1.8"