KORG 49-Mini Key USB Controller w/ Mod Wheel
Korg's microKEY2 MIDI controller keyboard embodies elegant simplicity, putting basic functionality over frills to provide you with an excellently playable set of keys wherever you need them. This microKEY2 features 49 keys, allowing you to comfortably play with both hands, while remaining compact enough to travel. Dedicated pitch and mod wheels are also handy. Our customers and the keyboardists here at MiliionHead Pro-Audio both appreciate the added portability of the second-generation microKEY line, which can now be powered right from your iPad or iPhone, and the addition of a damper pedal input is a nice touch. Top it off with a nice software package, including titles from Korg, UVI, AAS, Propellerhead, and Ableton, and you can't go wrong with a microKEY2.
- - 49 Natural Touch mini keys let you play comfortably across 4 octaves
- - Velocity-sensing keybed makes it easy to add natural expression to your performances
- - The full set of hands-on controls includes a pitch wheel, a mod wheel, and octave selection
- - Core MIDI compatibility provides plug-and-play compatibility with any Mac computer or iOS mobile device
- - USB provides all the power you need, even when connected to your iPhone or iPad
- - Plug in an optional sustain pedal (not included) for damper control
- - Includes USB cable and software from Korg, UVI, AAS, Propellerhead, and Ableton
- - Number of Keys: 49
- - Type of keys: Kong Natural Touch mini-keys
- - Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
- - Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4" damper
- - MIDI I/O: USB
- - OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.8 or later / iOS 8 or later
- - OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 or later
- - Power Supply: USB powered
- - Height: 2.13"
- - Width: 27.91"
- - Weight: 2.21 lbs
- - Depth: 5.47"