KORG AW-LT100B Guitar Tuner
The AW-LT100G / B provide stunning battery life with approximately 100 hours of operation using a single AAA battery. The body's lightweight design features triangular shuttle switches that allow intuitive operation. In a first for KORG tuners, the lineup includes a dedicated model for guitar and a dedicated model for bass. Each uses a specific circuit that's been pared down to the essentials, delivering an even faster meter response. In addition, the AW-LT100B features enhanced sensitivity for detecting the low-frequency range, perfectly covering your tuning needs even for basses that have a larger number of strings. KORG's rich lineup of tuners gives you choices that will satisfy every need and have now been extended by two new models.
- - Long battery life; a single AAA battery provides 100 hours of operation.
- - Even more lightweight than ever.
- - The AW-LT100G is a dedicated model for guitar, with increased meter speed.
- - The AW-LT100B is a dedicated model for bass, with a response extending to the ultra-low pitch range.
- - Bright color LCD ensures excellent visibility.
- - Switch between three types of meter display mode.
- - Supports ultra-high-precision tuning with an accuracy of ±0.1 cent.
- - Easy operation with left/right shuttle switches.
- - A clip mechanism with high holding power and flexibility.
- - Calibration, auto power-off, and memory backup functions.
- - Scale: 12 note equal temperament
- - Range (sine wave): B1 (61.74Hz)─E6 (1319 Hz)
- - Precision: ± 0.1 cent (Strobe mode)
- - Reference Pitch: A4 = 436─445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- - Display Modes: Regular, Strobe, Half-strobe
- - Power Supply: AAA battery x 1
- - Battery Life: Approximately 100 hours (tuner continuously operating, A4 input, when using alkaline battery)
- - Dimensions (W x D x H): 60 mm x 60 mm x 55 mm/2.36" x 2.36" x 2.17"
- - Weight: 32 g/1.13 oz. (including battery)
- - Included Items: One AAA battery for checking operation