SAMSON Graphite MF8 USB Midi Controller
Samson’s Graphite MF8 USB MIDI Controller makes studio and on-the-go music production accessible to everyone. The Graphite MF8 features eight channel strips, each with a fader, parameter knob, Record, and Solo/Mute button. It also offers a master encoder, DJ-style crossfader, transport controls, and five assignable function buttons. With iPad/USB bus power and plug-and-play operation, the MF8 makes it easy to get the most out of your music production software in the studio and beyond.
With the Graphite MF8, control up to eight individual tracks simultaneously for extensive sound editing. Each track includes an assignable fader and parameter knob, as well as Record and Mute/Solo buttons.
Take control of your music software with the Graphite MF8’s controller functions. It features a programmable master volume encoder, five function buttons, transport controls, and a DJ-style crossfader, all customizable for the ultimate in hands-on control.
When combined with the iPad using Apple’s iPad Camera Connection Kit, the Graphite MF8 is a great tool for making music on-the-go. For additional mobility, the Graphite MF8 can be powered directly by the iPad when you are away from your desktop computer.
For use with the Graphite MF8, as well as Samson's other mini USB MIDI controllers (M25, M32, MD13), a Graphite Editor Software can be downloaded for free from Samson’s website.
- - Eight channels with faders, parameter knobs, Record and Mute/Solo buttons
- - Programmable master encoder, five function buttons and crossfader
- - Dedicated transport controls
- - Five customizable Preset options
- - Left and right arrow buttons to control more tracks
- - Mini USB port
- - iPad and USB bus-powered
- - Includes mini USB to USB cable
- - Free Graphite Editor Software download available