ANTONI Debut 4/4 Violin Outfit
The Antoni 'Debut’ violin series is the ideal instrument, for beginners of all ages.
Available as complete, ready to play outfits from full to the eighth size in violin, the 'Debut’ range is designed to provide the student and educator with an instrument that can be trusted to be easy to play, satisfying to learn on, and to deliver performance and tone, consistently and reliably.
- - Two-piece figured hand-carved solid maple back
- - Solid maple ribs
- - Double purfling
- - Solid spruce hand carved table
- - Satin finish maple neck with gloss finish scroll
- - High gloss antique brown varnish
- - Ebonized hardwood fingerboard and nut
- - Ebonized hardwood tuning pegs
- - Lightweight alloy tailpiece with integral adjustable fine tuners
- - Ebonized hardwood endpin
- - Dresden pattern ebonized hardwood chinrest
- - Maple fitted bridge
- - Round wood bow with white tip nickel silver winding and leather lapping fitted with natural white horse hair
- - Decorative mounted ebonized hardwood frog with nickel silver ferrule, inlaid eye and screw
- - Shaped 'nil-gravity’ hard foam case with integral cover incorporating large external music pocket and shoulder strap
- - Emerald green plush-lined fitted interior and lid with internal accessory pocket, twin bow holder and overlay cloth
- - Rosin
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!