FAITH FVL Natural Venus Acoustic Guitar Elec/Cut Lefthanded
The Venus is the now iconic shape that brought Faith Guitars to the consciousness of so many players over the years. The combination of a 15" lower bout and a slimmer depth of body looks to classic OM or Auditorium body-shapes for inspiration, and makes the Venus the perfect compromise.
It is still big enough to deliver a big acoustic performance, yet remains small enough for the player to jump around on stage with no problem.
Faith Natural series were the very first style of Faith Guitar, and are a classic combination of Spruce and Mahogany.
Using high grade Englemann Spruce for the top and satin finished Mahogany for the back and sides, Natural models feature solid Ebony binding and Macassan Ebony for the fingerboard, bridge, headplate and heelcap. Tonally, this combination of wood is generally warm, sweet and mellow, delivering an overall balanced tone.
- - Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- - Back Wood: Solid Mahogany
- - Side Wood: Solid Mahogany
- - Binding: Indonesian Ebony
- - Bracing Material: Hand-Scalloped Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- - Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- - Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- - Neck: Mahogany
- - Neck Finish: Satin
- - Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- - Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- - Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- - Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- - Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Gold
- - Trussrod: 2 Way
- - Nut / Saddle: TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- - Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- - Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- - Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- - Finish Type: Gloss Top / Satin Back and Sides
- - Preamp / Pickup: Fishman INK3 Preamp with under-saddle pickup
- - Hardcase: Included
- - Upper bout: 290mm
- - Lower bout: 385mm
- - Depth at neck: 100mm
- - Body Length: 490mm
- - Soundhole Diameter: 100mm
- - Scale Length: 645mm
- - Fingerboard Radius: 16 inch