JAMES NELIGAN Asyla Series Electro-Acoustic Dreadnought Guitar Cutaway
Asyla series 4/4 dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar with a solid spruce top.
Dreadnought is usually the first thing that springs to mind. The most popular and recognisable design, this style of guitar is as comfortable for rhythm as it is for flat-picking. These models deliver a great bass sound and crystal-sharp high notes, with great projection!
The ASYLA series offers every musician the chance to play on a professional instrument at an attractive price! The look is deliberately clean and pure, with a “natural” feel when you pick it up. This is achieved by the Asyla's gorgeous “open-pore” finish, meaning nothing is standing between you and the solid spruce top of your guitar.
- - Back and sides: Mahogany
- - Neck: Mahogany, Oval C shape, satin finish
- - Fingerboard: Rosewood, with dot inlays
- - Bridge: Rosewood
- - Nut and (compensated) saddle: NuBone
- - Rosette: Tortoiseshell pattern
- - Body binding: White ABS with black purfling
- - Machine heads: Diecast, nickel
- - Strings: D'Addario EXP
- - Active preamp system: Under saddle pick up, JN MET
- - A16 equaliser with built in chromatic tuner, volume, bass, middle and treble control and low battery indicator
- - Colour: Natural
- - Finish: Open pore varnish