The Kala KA-15C is the concert size of the ever-popular KA-15S. With a traditional design, highlighted by a satin finish, the Kala KA-15C is excellent for players of all ages and skill levels. The affordable Kala KA-15C is sure to be a staple for generations to come.
This package provides some excellent savings! Includes KA-15C concert ukulele, UB-C gig bag, clip-on tuner, set of Aquila strings, and strap.
- - Mahogany body gives this ukulele a mellow, warm tone
- - Satin finish allows for the wood to breathe and move
- - GraphTech NuBone® nut and saddle improves tone and sustain
- - Aquila Super Nylgut® strings for stable tuning
- - Bundle includes UB-C gig bag, clip-on tuner, set of Aquila strings, and a strap
- - Size: Concert
- - Top: Mahogany
- - Back & Sides: Mahogany
- - Binding: N/A
- - Finish: Satin
- - Neck: Mahogany
- - Fingerboard: Walnut
- - Nut & Saddle: GraphTech NuBone®
- - Headstock: Standard
- - Strings: Aquila Super Nylgut®
- - Scale Length: 14.875"
- - Overall Instrument Length: 24.25"
- - Body Length: 11.187"
- - Number of frets: 18
- - Width at upper bout: 5.875"
- - Width at lower bout: 8.25"
- - Width at waist: 4.937"
- - Body Depth: 2.367"
- - Fingerboard width at nut: 1.39"
- - Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.77"