REMO Drumhead Emperor Coated 10"
Remo Emperor Coated heads are warm very durable (more so than Clear Emperors), made with two free-floating plies of 7-mil Mylar film. This construction provides consistently open tones that are very popular among studio and live drummers.
- - Two Plies
- - 7-mil Mylor Film (14-mil Total)
- - Warm and Highly Durable
- - Consistently Open
- - Very Popular in Recording Studio
- - Series: Coated, Emperor, Emperor Coated
- - Material: Plastic
- - Colour: White
- - Surface Type: Coated
- - Diameter: 10"
- - Drum Head Type: Top (Batter)
- - Thickness: 14 mils
- - Number of Plies: 2
- - Collar Type: Open Channel
Write Your Own Review
Check items to add to the cart or