REMO Drumhead Powerstroke 3 20”
Remo's P31320C2 the Powerstroke 3 Coated 20" Bass Drumhead with 2.5" Impact Pad features a thin underlay at the outer edge of the head to subtly dampen unwanted overtones.
One of the world's most popular bass drum heads, the Remo Powerstroke 3 adds focus and low end to your kick drum without throwing your kit out of balance. A thin outer-edge underlay gently damps high overtones to keep your bass tone pure. And the included Mylar impact patch gives you a tick-ier attack and dramatically improved life with wood and plastic beaters. If you're looking for a modern kick drum sound, drummers can attest that you can't go wrong with the Remo Powerstroke 3 Coated bass drumhead.
- - 22" coated bass drum batter head
- - World renowned for rock, R&B, and funk
- - An excellent all-purpose head for virtually any modern music style
- - Deep tone, contoured midrange, and focused attack
- - Thin 3-mil underlay at the outer edge damps high overtones
- - Included Mylar impact patch adds punch and durability to your strokes
- - Series: Coated, Powerstroke P3, Powerstroke P3 Coated
- - Material: Plastic
- - Color: White
- - Surface Type: Coated
- - Diameter: 20"
- - Drum Head Type: Top (Batter)
- - Thickness: 10 mils
- - Number of Plies: 1
- - Collar Type: Open Channel