REMO Drumhead Vintage Ambassador Coated 14"
The Remo VA011400 Vintage Ambassador® Coated drumheads are made of two plies of polyester - one 7.5 mils thick and the other 3 mils - that recreate the first successful alternative to calfskin.
Ambassador® Vintage Coated drumheads feature focused midrange tones with a soft feel.
Combining 7.5-mil and 3-mil Coated films into a durable 2-ply construction, Ambassador® Vintage Coated drumheads provide the sensitivity of Diplomat® Coated, midrange of Emperor® Coated and durability of Ambassador® Coated drumheads. Available in sizes 8" - 18".
- - The most versatile Tom and Snare drumhead in the industry
- - Available in sizes 8" - 18"
- - 7.5-mil and 3-mil Coated films combined into a durable 2-ply construction
- - Diplomat® feel, Emperor® tone, and Ambassador® durability
- - Provides focused mid range tones and soft feel
- - Series: Ambassador, Ambassador Vintage Coated, Coated
- - Material: Plastic
- - Color: White
- - Surface Type: Coated
- - Diameter: 14"
- - Drum Head Type: Top (Batter), Bottom (Resonant)
- - Thickness: 10.5 mils
- - Number of Plies: 2
- - Collar Type: Open Channel